Job Posting for Part-time Account Manager (AM) + Compliance Assistant
Ryan Investments is looking for a responsible and organized Account Manager that meets the following requirements and is willing to take on the following responsibilities. This position is currently offered for only 2 days per week but could work into full-time as our firm grows. Office hours: 8:30am-4:30pm.
This position will primarily fill of the role of Account Manager in addition to some responsibilities as Office Manager and Compliance Assistant. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- New account opening, wires & transfers, and liaison to custodians.
- Assist Investment Advisors in prospecting efforts and client servicing as requested.
- Daily download and reconciliation with custodians.
- Prepare quarterly review reports to distribute to clients.
Reception / Office Manager responsibilities to include:
- Phone and in-person reception.
- Office management – computers, equipment, facilities, kitchen.
- Compliance Assistant responsibilities to include assisting the Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) in any and all compliance related tasks requested.
- Lives in the Roaring Fork Valley, Colorado (anywhere else need not apply).
- BS or BA degree. Experience in banking, accounting and client service is preferred.
- Accurate, responsible, organized, timely.
- Disciplined use of the company’s CRM. Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience in Junxure and Advent/Black Diamond is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and focus on multiple tasks.
- Ensure client satisfaction to maintain client retention.
- Strong professional oral and written communication.
- Ability to work well with the Ryan Investment team.
- Review onboarding process with all new clients.
- Take on office manager responsibilities when needed.
- Take on compliance related tasks when needed.